Welcome to the Special Education Technology Center Site.
- all public school districts in the state of Washington and the personnel who work in those districts.
- any student, preschool through age 21, who formally receives special education services and who may require assistive technology to access their education.
- families of special needs students. (Services must be accessed through the school district serving their child.)
- collaborative technology planning for specific students whose disabilities require that they use some form of assistive technology in order to fully access their education.
- a lending library of toys, switches, augmentative communication devices, alternate keyboards and other computer input devices, environmental control devices and software designed for students with special needs.
- staff development on topics including assistive technology overview, augmentative communication, alternate computer input, software solutions and environmental control.
We're updating our website.
Please check back often for new links and info.