The AT process from consideration through implementation is a team effort. The resource links on this page have been provided to assist your team in providing quality AT services to students.
Download a document with Web Resources for Best Practices in Assistive Technology for Education
Support Documents for AT accommodations for state testing (2018-2019)
Speech to text: The only 3rd party software officially approved for use on state testing is Dragon Naturally Speaking, available for Windows and Mac.
For more information see the OSPI State Testing Overview for Online Testing and The Users Guides and Manuals for SBA testing.
- Evaluating Software for Use on State Assessments
- Use of Accommodations or Modifications
- Guidance around Non-Standard Accommodation
- AIR Resource – List of Forbidden Applications 2018
- Overview of Word Prediction on the SBA
- Co:Writer 7 and Co:Writer Universal on SBA
- Co:Writer Universal Test Settings for SBA
- Co:Writer Tide set up for State Testing